Isleworth School is based in the suburb of Bishopdale, northwest Christchurch.
We cater for children from Year 1 to Year 6; our year 6 leavers generally enrol at our neighbouring school, Breens Intermediate.
Although we have a growing roll we do not yet have a zone, this is because we reap the legacy of the permanent buildings left from the days when Isleworth was the first school in the area and catered for over 1000 pupils.
The school has spacious, tree lined grounds and adjoins Grant Armstrong Park which is used for sporting activities such as Cross Country.
What makes us special?
• emphasis on literacy and numeracy
• small class sizes throughout the school
• experienced and enthusiastic teachers
• a family atmosphere
• values education
• extension and support programmes
• use of ICT tools to support learning
• inquiry learning programme
• music opportunities
• extensive safe, fenced, shady grounds
• after–school care facilities on site (CASPA)